Sunday, April 25, 2010

Acrylic Painting classes at the Calistoga Art Center



The times, they are a-changing, but we're all rolling with the changes.... I've been teaching my Acrylic Painting classes through Napa Valley College Community Education – and, let me tell you, the people who run that program are stellar. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with and for them.

Interior of the current Calistoga Art Center, in the Masonic Building in Calistoga
photo © 2010 Karen Lynn Ingalls

Now that the state is no longer funding the program, the Calistoga Art Center, where I've been teaching the classes, is going to administer the program. I will continue to teach two Acrylic Painting classes this summer, one on Wednesdays from 1:00 to 4:00, and one on Fridays from 1:00 to 4:00. I'm waiting to get confirmation on my workshop dates, and I should know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment