Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer Art Workshops, finally!

At last, the subjects and dates are confirmed, and everything is set – the workshops I will be teaching this summer will be:
  • Exploring Acrylic Paints
  • Mixed Media Painting with Fabric and Collage
  • Painting Abstract Landscapes
  • Soft Block Printing (a two-day workshop! But it can also be taken for the first day only)
  • Painting the Costumed Model
It's been tough deciding which classes to teach. I have a couple of other ones that I'll put on hold for a bit yet. I am looking forward to them (and these)!

These will all be taught at the Calistoga Art Center, here in Calistoga, California. I have listed more information on both the workshops and my classes here on my blog – just click on the tabs near the top of the page (under the banner) to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment