Friday, November 13, 2009

Reception at Arrowood Winery

I hope you can come to a reception for my show at Arrowood Vineyards and Winery, 14347 Sonoma Highway, Glen Ellen, on Saturday, November 14th from 12 to 3 p.m.

The show, Land, Trees, Vines, includes some of the paintings you can see here on my blog, including Sunset Meadow. Arrowood Winery is combining it with their "Celebrate the Holidays at Arrowood Winery" event, at which they'll present their new release of Cabernet Sauvignon, Monte Rosso Vineyard.

I'm looking forward to this - I'm planning on extending my birthday celebration all week long, and this is a big part of it!

The winery is open daily from 10 to 4:30, if you'd like to see the show at another time.

My apologies for the late notice - hope to see you there, if you're able to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment