Friday, September 3, 2010

Save the dates for Napa Valley Open Studios!


Napa Valley Open Studios is just two weeks away, and I am preparing for a wonderful time!

This year, you can find me at the Calistoga Art Center, which is also where I teach art. I'll be sharing the space with Yvonne Henry, this year's Open Studios catalog cover artist. (Isn't her photograph beautiful?) You can visit us both, and see what the Calistoga Art Center is up to, in the same visit.

We are Studio #4 on the map, right downtown in Calistoga, at 1336 Lincoln Avenue, on the second floor of Calistoga's historic Masonic Building. You can download a map and a catalog here, at www.napavalleystudios.org.

The dates and times are: September 18–19 and 25–26, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. I hope I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment